Property Management & Leasing
Heartwood Properties (“HWP”) is built for providing our third-party clients with exceptional, customized, full-service property management solutions designed to achieve operational efficiency, improve asset value, and enhance the financial and social returns of their properties. Rooted in our state-of-the-art technology platform, Heartwood Properties delivers unparalleled value and has helped set a new industry standard for communication, information sharing, and efficient management.
Drawing on our combined experience in real estate development, management, finance, marketing, and legal matters, think of the HWP management team as your business partner, a multi-disciplinary resource to help you realize the true potential of your valuable investment property.
Through a secure online portal, our clients have access to real-time building operation data including maintenance activity and financial reports. With Heartwood Properties, owners and other stakeholders are able to keep a finger on the pulse of their investment anywhere, anytime.
No matter the size, your property and your tenants will be assigned a dedicated and licensed property manager as your primary point of contact, backed up by an assistant manager, a leasing coordinator, maintenance staff and a property accountant.
We also don’t shy away from distressed properties; in fact, HWP specializes in unlocking value in underperforming and under-managed assets. Working closely with our maintenance and construction teams, and with your budget, HWP is able to quickly define a scope of work and execute a turn-around/stabilization program for our clients. We take great pride in the assets and owners we represent, and we love assisting our clients to position their properties for the future.
Select an icon to learn more
- Building Operations & Maintenance
- Dedicated system manager and support staff
- 24/7 emergency and after-hours service to Residents
- Professional and dedicated in-house maintenance team
- Routine physical inspections and walk-thrus
- Financial Management
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- A/R and A/P
- Reconciled monthly/year-end financial statements
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Construction budgeting
- Anytime Owner access to maintenance records and financials
- E-payments available for Owners & Residents
- Online Resident maintenance requests
- Automated showing scheduler
- Integrity and Reliability
- Ethic of personal service philosophy
- Licensed and professional managers
- References available upon request
- Leasing and Marketing
- Organizing and maintaining electronic lease files
- Marketing across multiple rental websites
- Complete applicant credit & criminal screening
- Periodic review of all rental agreements against the market
For our Boulder clients, SmartRegs was adopted by the Boulder City Council on September 21, 2010. These regulations update the City of Boulder Building Code and Rental Licensing code in accordance with Boulders Climate Action Plan in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Under Boulder SmartRegs, all rental housing, or approximately 50% of the City’s housing stock, will be required to meet a basic energy efficiency standard by 2019.
Because of varying construction practices and types, SmartRegs will impact every building differently. HWP will assist Owners achieve SmartRegs compliance and coordinate system upgrades as necessary.
For more information or any questions about SmartRegs compliance, please email us or call (303) 325-2606.